Senin, 11 April 2011

1st Scrapbook :D

Hai fellas, will be happy with you all. I just share my story about making scrapbook. It is still simple and little detailed here. I made it for taking film "Kidspreneurship", my project PK MM. Almostly, I made it by my self, but I was helped by Oppy a.k.a Story Writer fo r my project, she brought some ethnic rib bon and had used before. I thanked for all crew and my friends had helped us "team PKMM", they were Annisa, Fa ridl, Luthfi(man), Febri. I also thanked for litt le friends Bila, Fania, and Rafi from SDN Kendang Sari 1 Surabaya. Oh they were fussy at all, but made the whole time was not boring at all too :D. I didn't forget my friend Ibrahim Musa as Cameramen and Editor also Designer that helped us. :D
So many thanks for all people that support this project, especially SDN Ngagel Rejo 1, also my lecturer. This scrapbook is filled pictures about friends :P

Still sim ple and play modest colour
I used many attributes, such as
  1. Glitter --> Gold and Green
  2. Paper
  3. Colour pencil
  4. Used carton
  5. Glue
  6. Ruler
  7. Pencil
  8. Used Ribbon, brooches, etc
  9. also creativity :D
We can made it by own creativity, fold other side into rectangular form, fold and fold. It looked like this, 3 rhombus. :)

0 comments:

Humaira Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template